Export Controls and Compliance Services
Traliance partners with the nation’s leading universities, research institutions, and technology companies to ensure compliance with export controls regulations. Every day we help solve problems for our clients, providing practical solutions from risk assessments and on-site training to the classification of specific items.
Our team’s experience working in university, start-up, and Fortune 500 environments, along with our deep technical expertise, results in comprehensive programs designed for your specific needs.
Traliance is Trade Compliance Solved.
We Solve Common Export Controls Compliance Issues
- What is the export classification of our products and technology?
- Do we need an export license to ship our research samples?
- Can we hire an Iranian researcher?
- A potential collaborator is on the BIS Entity List. What does that mean?
- How do we develop a Technology Control Plan?
Traliance team’s strengths in technical expertise and compliance have made them the ideal partner…I would recommend them to any others in the advanced technology space.
- Matt Gannon
- Vice President, Operations